What Can I Automate?
There’s three important Questions when you’re looking to harness the power of Automation for your business:
i. Why Should I Automate?
ii. What Can I Automate?. and
iii. Who is Automation Right for?
Let’s start with the Why:
Why Should I Use Automation In My business?
You have unique talents that no one else has. You’re an expert
Whether you’re a Coach. a Consultant or Expert that others seek out: You’re an Expert at what you do.
The best way to be happy and fulﬁlled in everything you do is to use your talents productively to make an impact. That’s also the best way to be successful.
But there are many things that HAVE TO BE DONE to support your success:
- Follow up…
…The list goes on and on.
Your ideal life and greatest success comes from your NOT To Do List: Not doing anything that isn’t your unique ability.But what about everything else? There are three answers:
If it’s non-essential. eliminate it Otherwise, its delegate or automate. My team and I can help you automate.
So let’s look at what can be Automated:
What Can You Automate with Marketing, Sales and Delivery Automation?
There’s a big list. but I’ll just cover the key components here to help give you an appreciation of what can be done.
Important to note too that like anything really successful. it takes time to implement these properly into any business:
- Attracting New Customers
- Automate Your Marketing
- Close More Sales
- Selling Online
- Deliver Your Services ‘Hands—Off’
- Get Repeat Business
Do any in that list sound like what you’ve been looking to get more of? Using Technology instead of more Staff?…
The important part is to make sure that you’ve got a team of people who not only understand Automation, but are experts in Marketing and Delivery too. That’s what you get with my team and I: The ‘A‘ Team, in one place. To help you.
I said earlier that there’s a second component with Automation: The Who…
It’s not right for everyone. so is it right for you?
Who is this for?
It’s for you if:
- You do want to spend more time on the things that you’re good at
- You’re looking to take your business to the next level
- Want to learn how to leverage yourself and your marketing
- You’re open to new ideas – willing to give everything a chance to prove itself –
- using profitable results as the benchmark
- You understand (in a small or large way) the potential automation can bring you
- When you’re marketing pays for itself. you’ll want to spend more to build your leads, profits and business
- A real desire to spend more time marketing (instead of pounding the street selling!)
- Don’t want to hire a sales team
Who’s this NOT for?
It’s not for you if:
- If you’ve just started out in your business and are just getting your ﬁrst few sales under your belt – check out Jamies FastTrack – I built this just for you – it has the tools you’ll need as you get started: Jamies FastTrack Step-by-Step Technology Training Course (for free)
- You have cash ﬂow issues
- You have not identiﬁed clearly your target market or your products/services
- You have a sales team, and you’re looking to improve their performance with sales tactics
So if Automation is right for you, then the next question is:
Choose one of the following three options for your next steps towards Automating You:
1. Yes, I’d love to setup a 15 minute chat to see if this is right for me. and what the nextsteps are – Click Here: Contact Us Page
2. Yes, but I’d prefer to find out a little bit more about Why Automation might be perfect for me – Can | Experience It Myself? Yes, click here: The Awesome Automation
3. No, I’m not interested In automating my Marketing and Sales, but I’d like to get better at my own Marketing: Marketing Health Check at JamieMcKean.com