We designed and built this website.
We call it an Authority Website.
The Authority Website Package is best described via video.
I’ve recorded three for you, and in each, I walk you through why it’s important, and what’s needed to have your very own Authority Website.
In these videos, I walk you through:
1. The 5 Key pieces needed in an Effective Authority Website
2. What Structure and Layout you need (and why) to get the best results
3. Examples of recent Authority sites we’ve built, with a narrative on the sites objectives, and some behind the scenes into the Marketing logic to get the best results
The ﬁrst video is the 5 Key Pieces you need for an Authority Website:
In the second video, I explain the Logic, Structures and Examples of Authority Websites:
And in this last video, I walk you through 5 recent sites built using the same Methodology, so you can see how they look and how their owners have adapted them already for their own businesses:
The above walks you through the reasons why you’d have an Authority Site.
Let me now walk you through the process we follow to ensure you get the right Authority Site for you…
At a high level. the steps are as follows:
1. Dedicated PM
2. One on one Website Strategy Session with Jamie (who’s Jamie?)
3. Your website is designed (and then you review and approve)
4. Your website is then built (we review and approve it, then you do too)
5. We move your new website live, and hand it over to you.
That’s the high level
Let me now walk you through the detail of each step:
Dedicated Project Manager:
We have a single person who is your point of contact through our journey together of building your new web presence.
They’re experienced in both project management. the web design and development process. so you’re in very good hands.
Website Strategy Scope:
We have a one on one session. via skype, where l (Jamie) spends 60-90 minutes with you, to map out your online marketing strategy.
This session is recorded, and I’ll create a blueprint for you either on a whiteboard (if i’m in my ofﬁce) or paper version (if I’m mobile), and send you photos of your blueprint and the recording straight after our session.
The objective of this session is clarity for you on the very best next steps (and likely the next 3.6 and 12 months direction usually as a minimum) for your business, online.
Our goal is to create the following in your new site design that best suits your business:
1. We create a completely unique & custom professional design, based on the answers of an initial questionnaire we’ll send to you
2. We do NOT use pre-made website templates
3. We use a layout & hierarchy that is clear & simple to understand & easy for your visitors to navigate
4. We design with a focus on your ‘call to action’ that leads your customer through your marketing funnel
5. We use social proof elements throughout the site to build trust
6. We design the site to suit “responsive” coding for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes
7. We make unlimited design revisions until approved for coding, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief
8. Once you have approved the designs we package the design ﬁles with instructions for the developers, ready to start coding your new site
9. You get full ownership of the designs
Here is a link to some of our recent website full page designs…http://jamielikes.me/design
Website Build Scope:
1. We’ll build the sites, as per the approved designs, ensuring responsiveness for all devices, and tuned for speed too – that’ll make sure you don’t lose visitors and increase likelihood of google sending more eye balls
2. We take all of the existing relevant content / blog posts from your live sites and apply to the new website designs-
3. We can also, as a value add. build a dedicated mobile site if your business has a lot of local visitors – this helps increase conversions with mobile visitors (ie those who are close
by, looking for directions, or just wanting to call to book) – this normally costs $500 to build, but we can roll that into the price for you
4. We’ll do full QA on the sites throughout the whole process (technical and end user)
5. We’ll add any existing newsletter signup boxes to your site for you
6. Ensure any social media sites are connected via links (assuming they are within the design)
7. Everything we create is 100% owned by the client (license rights. etc) once full payment has been received
Pricing per site for everything above – the Project Management. One on one strategy session, High converting design and robust responsive development is $6K USD
Our payment terms are 50% at the start of the project, and the remaining 50% once you’ve approved the design work.
Timeframe is, on average, 6 weeks from payment through to go live,
Out of scope:
Hosting – we recommend wpengine – Click Here for WpEngine – for all our client hosting (It’s $29 per month) for speed unparalleled up time (in our experience) and fantastic landing pages, download and upload marketing emails
Anything else not listed above is out of scope.
Additional Add-On Options:
You can upgrade the above pack to include either of the following:
Add-On 1: We write all the words for you (copywriting)
– our team of writers will collect information from you through a short questionnaire
– then we’ll write all the words for your website for you (up to 10 pages – additional pages can be quoted,just contact us)
Add On Investment Price: $1.5K USD
Add-On 2: Funnel Pack
– we setup your marketing automation tool
– we connect your marketing automation tool to your website
– we build one funnel for you that will be ready when your website goes live (including 2 landing pages, 1 download, up to 5 marketing emails and the automation)
Add On Investment Price: $2K USD
To get started with your project. click here to open the order form: Funnel Pack
Ongoing Support (after 60 Live):
Certain clients like ongoing help. If any of these appeal to you, please discuss this with your Project Manager during your Website Project, and we’ll arrange everything for after your website is live.
We can offer the following:
a. We can take care of the Hosting. plus adding any content (blog posts. content changes to pages) and monthly reporting of online results from our marketing analytics team – $400 per month
b. Curate a monthly article for their site, written by our team of writers, and imagery created by Greg’s team – we’d load it, distribute it to all major social sites, which will give both SEO value and also an ability for them to email their list with an interest piece – $500 per month
c. Any other online marketing campaigns – available to assist on request – Contact Us